Are you getting all you can out of your practice time? Practices need to be geared toward winning football games.
Not looking at your practices that way? You're leaving something on the field.
Listen to Episode 125 to find out...
- How to plan a practice with a purpose
- What drills you should be using and what drills you don't need
- How to progress your players through a practice to learn a skill set they need for the next game (or needed last game!)
- How to create a competitive atmosphere while still accomplishing game planning goals
- How to know if you should install a new play or leave it out
And you'll learn about the latest Live Web Clinic from Joe Daniel Football!
Questions & Answers
- What coverage should we use on the Goal Line with our 4-2-5 Defense?
- Do you use a 6-Technique Strong End or a 30 technique Will Linebacker in your 4-3 Defense?